Yeager's, Inc. Hair Studio & Spa
APPLICATION AND WAIVER
Sauna use is by appointment only. Please call or stop by front-desk to schedule an appointment, (Consent to use the far infrared Sauna is conditional upon provision of accurate answers to the following questions and signing the far infrared Sauna Agreement).
Phone: (Home): ___________________________, (Work): _____________________________
1. Are you pregnant? Yes ( ) No ( )
2. Are you taking medications? Yes ( ) No ( )
a. If Yes have you consulted with your Doctor or Pharmacist about using the far infrared
Sauna while taking your meds? Yes ( ) No ( )
3. Do you have MS or Lupus? Yes ( ) No ( )
4. Do you sweat? Yes ( ) No ( )
5. Do you have unstable Angina? Yes ( ) No ( )
6. Have you had a recent Heart Attack? Yes ( ) No ( )
7. Do you have Severe Arterial Disease? Yes ( ) No ( )
It is always important to maintain proper hydration levels during Far-infrared therapy. Dehydration will actually increase carbohydrate utilization and cause less fat to be burned for energy. We highly recommend drinking a minimum of 4 oz. water prior to entering the sauna and a minimum 8 oz. of water after sauna use.
FAR-INFRARED SAUNA AGREEMENT
1. The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness.
2. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the Far-infrared Sauna for health reasons.
3. No clients under the age of 18 are permitted in the Far-infrared Sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
4. Please discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted.
5. Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes and temperatures must stay below 150f.
6. It is advisable to drink plenty of water before and after sauna session. Water bottles are not permitted in the sauna.
7. It is advised not to eat at least one to two hours prior to your sauna session to avoid any ill feelings.
8. Smokers are not permitted in the sauna. The wood surface absorbs tobacco odor released from the pores of the body
and will cause damage to the sauna and may cause allergic reactions to other clients.
9. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna.
10. Pregnant women should consult their physician prior to the use of the sauna. Excessive body temperatures have a
potential for causing fetal damage during the early days of pregnancy.
11. Problems should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
12. Do not use any chemicals or lotions prior to your sauna session. These items may block pores and affect perspiration as
well as stain the wood of the sauna.
I acknowledge and accept the risks inherent in the use of the Far-infrared Sauna. I voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident or death, which may arise from the use of the Far-infrared Sauna. I and any of my heirs, executors, representatives or assigns hereby release from all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damages of any kind sustained while on the premises, during the use of the Far-infrared Sauna and from any advice provided by an employee, independent contractor or any representative of I agree that this Application and Waiver is in effect for all Far-infrared Sauna sessions and will not expire unless requested by either party.
Client Signature: __________________________________________ Date: __________
Yeager's Inc. Hair Studio & Spa 3821 Lorna Road Suite-112